How to list this data -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Oct 31 18:41:36 UTC 2009

I can extract the following usage data from the Wildblue html usage screen.
I would like to have them in a file that would put the data on a
horizontal line separated by some white space perhaps.

My objective being to keep a record of daily bandwidth usage. [35% or
6.0 gB is my current usage, 17.0 the 30 day download allotment, the
other numbers for upload usage.]

        [bobg at box9 ~]$ cat /home/bobg/usg.txt

        35 %
        6.0
        17.0
        8 %
        0.4
        5.0

I've been puzzling over this since yesterday, I'm sure there must be a
simple solution but I just haven't found it.

Bob

.