VIA Rhine II Compatible Fast Ethernet Adapter

BrainStorm alberto_chaos at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:20:59 UTC 2009

Sorry my english.
I've tried many distros: ubuntu, debian, backtrack and Fedora.
And when i try to configure/use my wireless internet connection in the many ways of this distros i get frozed
everthing freeze, and the keyboard leds 'caps' and 'scroll' keeps flashing...
All the distros, the same thing, the problem surely is the adapter, i've searched for a long time but no one could help-me...
I hope someone know anything about this sad error.