How up-to-date are the nightly-compose builds?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Oct 31 21:26:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:11:38 +0100
"Joshua C." <joshuacov at googlemail.com> wrote:

> 2009/10/31 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
> > On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:07:27 +0100,
> >
> > Currently they are building using things tagged f12-final.
> >

> Is there some place where I can download a nightly builds of the
> current rawhide, not just the f12-final tagged ones?

No.

Currently the devel branch (things with a dist tag of .fc13) aren't
being composed anywhere. That will change when f12 releases.

Things that are built into the F-12 branch with a dist tag of .fc12 are
not added to rawhide until the maintainer requests and is granted a
f12-final tag. Things that are not tagged are not added to the compose.
Things that don't request a tag now will possibly go out as updates
after f12 is released (up to the maintainer).

Hope that makes sense.

kevin