Fedora 11 and moto4lin

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Fri Sep 4 15:48:22 UTC 2009

Is anyone successfully using moto4lin with Fedora 11? I am having
getting my Razor to connect.
I can see from the changes in /dev when I plug and unplug the phone that
the machine is seeing
something, but using the device names that come up after plugging the
phone in does not
connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill