xfig font failure

John Thompson johndthompson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:06:00 UTC 2009

I haven't used xfig since updating from Fedora-10 to Fedora-11, and
today when I finally had occasion to try it, it doesn't work:

Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
Warning: Cannot convert string "6x13" to type FontStruct
Warning: Unable to load any usable ISO8859 font
Warning: Unable to load any usable ISO8859 font

Google tells me that Debian people found this results from a missing
"gsfonts-X11" package, but Fedora has no such package.

What am I missing?

--

-John (john at os2.dhs.org)