Chrome-Fedora People

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:49:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 22:58 -0400, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
> > That worked for me, but when I try to view video it claims that
> Flash is
> > not installed, which it is (64-bit Adobe version). There doesn't
> appear
> > to be a way to configure this.
>
> I put symlinks in /usr/lib64/chromium-browser/plugins to all the files
> in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins and Flash now works for me.

Tried that, but no dice. I keep getting "Hello, you either have
JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the
latest Flash player."

I can't see where Javascript is turned on or off (though the Help
implies it's on by default), and libflashplayer.so is one of the plugins
in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins, now symlinked
to /usr/lib64/chromium-browser/plugins.

poc