Sound sharing via network

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 2 21:43:44 UTC 2009

Dear List!
Recently I had been generously suggested by yours of how to set up NAT
on my small home network. Now I have 3 computers on it: the main F11
desktop, connected directly to the Web and 2 laptops: one running
Ubuntu, while the other (my brother's) utilize window$. F11 shares not
only Web for the rest of the network. It shares its USB printer. I also
have Apache running on it for experiments with web-programming and ftp
for movies sharing between all machines. All that are individual steps
to tune my SuperBuperF11 home server. To finish the project I would like
F11 to share its sound system – two speakers. I would like to configure
it so that I could play songs or watching movies on any laptop while
sound goes from F11 speakers. Is it possible at all? Especially in case
of window$? Please don't blame me. Just curious.
Respectfully
--
Hiisi.