Enabling Tabs On Mediawiki

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 4 02:06:38 UTC 2009

I recently installed mediawiki-1.15.1. I would like to get those nice
tabs that you see at the top of this page for "Manual", "Discussion", etc:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Configuration_settings#Site_customization

Currently my Main Page shows no tabs. How do I enable them? Do I need to
edit /usr/share/mediawiki/skins/monobook/main.css? Or do I need to edit
Monobook.css? I don't seem to have a file of that name for my mediawiki
installation:

[root at deafeng3 w]# locate *Monobook.css
/usr/share/doc/testdisk-doc-6.11/doc/Monobook.css

Here is what I have currently installed:

Installed Packages
mediawiki.x86_64
1.15.1-48.fc11
mediawiki-Cite.noarch                                                     0-0.4.20080901svn.fc11

mediawiki-math.x86_64
1.15.1-48.fc11
mediawiki-nomath.x86_64
1.15.1-48.fc11