Disappearing Kernels during Yum update

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 4 14:09:35 UTC 2009

Tim:
>> Default for yum, when not configured otherwise.  Whereas Fedora has
>> preset a preference for three in the yum.conf file set up by them.

Patrick O'Callaghan:
> So Fedora patches the default yum config files but doesn't patch the
> manpage. Not good.

Where's the error?  The default value for installonly_limit (if you
don't set any particular value) is three.  If you (or anyone else) set
some value, then you don't get the default value.  The man file for
yum.conf is correct.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686