F11 - gdm autologin enabled = gnome keyring always asking for password?

jaivuk jaivuk at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:15:49 UTC 2009

I think I actually solved it - but the passwords are now stored in non
encrypted form:

I renamed all files in ~/.gnome2/keyrings and logged out, then it logged me
in again (because autologin is still enabled) and at first I entered my wifi
password, and then I entered blank keyring password (normally it should be
the same as your user's pw)

You can also delete files in ~/.gnome2/keyrings - I just renamed them just
in case I need them (if I forgotten my wifi password).

If you have any better idea, let me know.

Thanx.