Openoffice Index problem

Arun Shrimali arun.reso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:47:40 UTC 2009

Dear All,

This may not be the place to discuss the openoffice issue, but as all
of you would be working on OpenOffice only thus can help me :

I am using Openoffice 3.0.1
I have created a long document with outlined numbering, means the
heading has numbered 1 and subheading has 1.1 and so one (these
numbers are auto generated by OO's Bullets and numbering tools)

Now I want to have the Index which has the numbering list upto level 3.

I have tried a lot could not get the bullets list in Index.

Can anybody help me.

regards

Arun