F11: Firefox v3.5.2-2 causes daily system lockouts.

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Mon Sep 7 18:23:31 UTC 2009

On 09/07/09 10:36, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 09:33 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>
>> I have a feeling F10/11 is deja-vue all over again... get it out and
>> let the end-users test&  troubleshoot our problems! Oy veh!
>>
> Isn't that how Fedora is *supposed* to work? There are no "end-users".
> If you aren't prepared to test stuff and report bugs, you should be
> using some other distro. At least Fedora is up-front about it.
>
> poc

Eh, I supposed you are right, granted.  It gets a bit annoying
sometimes when things like Firefox should not be floundering
but then again, all programs are suspect in a Fedora environment
in order to receive bleeding-edge products, otherwise you are
right - go to a stable version like RH or Centos where no bugs
should ever appear... ah hahahahaha! :D

I'll just continue to report bugs, hopefully reduced over time
and my frustrations and muses kept more under control. ;)