Evolution - and caldav calendar - crashes evolution!

Chris Thielen cmthielen at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 9 00:29:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 09:31 -0700, Mike Cloaked wrote:
> does anyone know if there is any
> working caldav support in Evolution if F11 for writing events to a
> remote
> caldav server for a fully updated F11 system?

Yes. I use Fedora 11's Evolution with Zimbra's CalDAV calendars and
writing events works correctly.

However, I'm not sure what the status of Evolution's CalDAV code is. I'm
under the impression it doesn't receive constant attention, which is a
bit worrisome as things like CalDAV and now CardDAV really should be
pushed hard.

--
Chris Thielen <cmthielen at ucdavis.edu>
System Administrator