Guess who's right behind Ubuntu at Distrowatch

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Sat Sep 12 06:31:55 UTC 2009

> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:59:50 +0100
> From: "Sharpe, Sam J" <sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Guess who's right behind Ubuntu at Distrowatch
> To: "Community assistance, encouragement,       and advice for using
>        Fedora." <fedora-list at redhat.com>
>
> 2009/9/11 Kavon Farvardin <kavon89 at gmail.com>:
>> Fedora is as easy as Ubuntu to use (and I've less issues than with
>> Ubuntu), I don't see what the fuss is about
>
> Fedora colour scheme is predominantly blue.
> Ubuntu colour scheme is predominantly brown
> </end differences>
>

> --
> Sam

I wouldn't be so sure. They're about half of year back. And they use
deb-packages - there's no yum. Recently I installed Ubuntu 9.04
(Jaunty) on my girlfriend' laptop. I never entered root pass during
installation process. Instead I created user for her and sudo entry
was created automatically.
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.