NOAPIC and ACPI=off in F11 LiveCD, how?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:58:46 UTC 2009

It's the first time I try a Fedora LiveCD. All LiveCDs I've used in
the past were of the Ubuntu or LindowsOS flavour a long long time ago
in a galaxy far far away.

So... how do I make it boot with ACPI and APIC disabled?!?!. It
displays the logo and the message "Fedora will boot in x seconds..."
the countdown starts but I tried pressing F1, Space, Enter, and
nothing displays a menu or boot prompt.

Shouldn't it display a message there, like " Fedora will boot in x seconds...."
"Press (Shift-Ctrl-Alt-Backslash-F1 to interrupt)"

??

FC

--
Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"