snip extraneous quotes from your posts to the list, dammit

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 13 15:57:58 UTC 2009

Here in the USA, I do not need to be ashamed for having a different view
and a different way of doing things. I can have my own beliefs and
practices.

When you resort to threats of no help to me unless I toe the line you
dictate to me, you illustrate what I'm getting at.

It takes people with many different views to make a good product. If I
banned everyone from my workplace who doesn't think as I do, then I'd be
standing in the building alone. With nothing to show for it.

Bob