Why does laptop battery show < 100% charge

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 18 10:01:31 UTC 2009

Jatin K wrote:

> please forgive me if I've hurt someone's feelings ........ by posting
> the link here or I have done any mistake

no hurt here. definitely not a mistake. offering knowledge is never wrong.

i already had site bookmarked. have not read all yet. in time i will.

i have found a lot of new information about lithium-ion and refreshed on
other types.

anyone who is using a battery powered portable should at least read sections
on their type of battery pack.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.