booting fedora 11 from a fedora 10 grub?

James Allsopp jamesaallsopp at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:57:03 UTC 2009

ok, I've got to reinstall my system due to new hardware (32-64 bit) and
wanted to see what F11 was like, whilst being able to keep on using my
slightly broken f10 installtion in the mean time.. I don't really understand
why it's using the UUID, I've just got two versions of fedora on two drives
and would just like them to boot.

The F11 isn't a reinstall, it's a first time install on a clean drive.

Thanks,
Jim