F11: Fedora's Netbeans, Eclipse, and Tomcat.

jack craig jackc at linuxlighthouse.com
Sat Sep 19 16:46:35 UTC 2009

slightly off topic, i wonder why, as i am a java newbie, you have
netbeans and eclipse at the same time?

i thought both were ide's? from a recent poll, i was going to try
starting with NB first.

next week am going to pull down nb to my fc11 and get started with some
java intro, so more useful dialog then

thx, jackc...

--
    jack craig