Fedora 4 security updates

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:01:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 20:05 +0530, Naveen Dhulipudi wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am new to fedora Operating system.  Could anyone please let me know if there are any updates, security patch releases for fedora  instance.If yes,
>  Please let me know how to get alerts for these updates through email and where to subscribe.

Do you mean Fedora Core 4? That hasn't been supported for many years.
The currently supported versions are Fedora 10 and Fedora 11. The best
way to stay up to date is to run "yum update" frequently (as root of
course). Monitoring this list is also a good idea.

The Fedora Test List (see
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-test-list) is mostly
about the next version (always called Rawhide, and currently equivalent
to Fedora 12), but it also posts updates that have been submitted to the
updates-testing repositories for F10 and F11, most of which will
eventually find their way to the standard updates repos.

poc