Firefox 3.5.3 can only print to file.

Keith Hunt keith.hunt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:49:18 UTC 2009

Running F11 64-bit, with Firefox 3.5.3 64-bit. I'm no longer able to
print to a printer from Firefox. The only option is print to file.
Firefox does not show any of my defined printers, even though there
are a number of lines in prefs.js related to my default printer.

I'm not sure when this happened in relation to FF versions, as I guess
I don't print web pages that often. I think it probably occurred
sometime during the 3.5x updates.

Other apps see the expected list of printers and are able to print to them.

--
Keith