What development rpm am I missing?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Sep 23 12:20:32 UTC 2009

Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 09/23/2009 02:02 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> ^M
>
> The file is in dos format, with crlf line termination.
>
> Open the file in vi and do:
>
> :set ff=unix
>
> and save the file again.

This file was created by pulling out part of a script that was failing
by <ctl-c> in gedit and 'cat > test1' in a terminal window. And vi was
run in a terminal window adding the bash line.

So it seems like there is an environment setup problem on this system,
setting it up for DOS default rather than unix?

Now I could almost understand this, as the AMAHI server is designed as a
SAMBA replacement for NT servers and the like... ???