Personal Experiences w/ HP DV6 laptops and Fedora

Sharpe, Sam J sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:18:51 UTC 2009

2009/9/24 Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com>:
> given the poor support right now for Intel.

Why do you say that? I've seen a couple of posts very recently
complaining about problems with Intel drivers, but I've been using it
for a long long while on:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile
GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)

And I haven't had any problems... I know of vast numbers of Intel
machines where the drivers are absolutely happy, so it would be nice
if you quantified your observation =o)

--
Sam