Notebook hp dv2313cl Wireless issue.

Fabio Jara ronintekorei at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:55:52 UTC 2009

Hello to all, this is my first question to the list. Hope you guys can help
me.

I have a hp notebook, pavilion dv2313cl with broadcom wireless. Recently
installed Fedora 11. All the other devices work great, but the broadcom
doesn't.

Have search google and find some info about using ndiswrapper together with
the driver for windows vista 64. but can't install ndiswrapper,

Is there a way to install my Broadcom Corporation BCM4311 802.11b/g WLAN?

Thanks in advance and my sincerest regards.

--
Fabio Jara.
Universidad Privada del Este.