Hatred of Fedora 11 turned to glee

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 25 14:43:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 15:54 -0400, Dennis Mattingly wrote:
> My girlfriend had turned-off the headphone jack via System ->
> Preferences-> Advanced Volume Control -> Switches

If you'd used different user accounts for each person, what one person
does with their personal preferences shouldn't affect the others.

If you want access to each others files, e.g. you both work on the same
stuff, then change your homespace directory permissions, and/or have a
common shared data directory.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686