OT: Sue me first, Micr0$0ft!

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Sat Sep 26 20:49:09 UTC 2009

Dear all!
Recently I had some work with micr0$0ft sql server at the university.
Now I can even apply for certificate of knowledge to Bill ;-)
I spoked with people from MSDN AA and they were really angry when I
told them about positive experience with Linux (Fedora). We had some
argue of the sort. I'll have to write them a few more letters, so my
signature needs to be fully equipped with anti-micr0$0ft advertises.
So, I decided to join the query at digitaltippingpoint.com to be sued
by micr0$0ft. There is no way to add one more entry to the list. Or
simply I couldn't find it. So please help me. I want to ask Bill to
sue me fist! How to register there?
Here's the link:
http://digitaltippingpoint.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sue_me_first%2C_Microsoft
Thanks in advance and sorry for this off-topic.
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
SIP: hiisi at ekiga.net