evolution to exchange server

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sun Sep 27 16:51:27 UTC 2009

On 09/27/2009 12:37 PM, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
.

> Does that about sum it up, O more knowledgeable ones?

  Sounds pretty good - except I think the server was open source and
that version (up to 1.0) is still available with some googling. I found
a binary of version 0.96.36 and source for 1.0 i think.

  But it feels like the developer (single?) is trying to go commercial
with julia which seems to based on brutus. So the code probably is at a
standstill but is available under GPL.

  If one were to install a kvm with win xp in it, we should be able to
run brutus server in that - tho i dont have visual c++ to compile it.