F12/Subversion/httpd -- PROPFIND access denied [Solved]

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 2 10:07:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 02:20 -0500, Steven F. LeBrun wrote:
> The answer:  mod_evasive (mod_evasive20.so in my case).
>
> The evasive module is designed to stop denial of service attacks.

You have to wonder about that...  (about it being designed to stop them,
instead of create one).  It doesn't sound sensibly configured, by
default, according to your findings.

Though, is your application really making the *same* request that often,
or similar requests.  If it's making the exact same request, that
doesn't sound like a good thing, in itself.