Fedora Basic End User Rollout Support Operation

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Jan 2 16:13:56 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 05:09:21 -0700,
  Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> Actually, I found these to be rather easy to handle when I set up my own
> repositories using mrepo and each computer was installed via kickstart
> which configured it to use the local repo(s) which also included some of
> the then Livna (now rpmfusion) in a special repo which also included
> Adobe packages.

The problem isn't easy of use, its risking your clients getting sued for
practicing a patent without licensing it. And libdvdcss subjects you to
potential criminal liability. (And not just your clients, trafficing in
circumvention tools is a crime as well as using them in some juristictions.)

While it's likely a home user would be overlooked, if you start doing this
stuff for busniesses on a medium to large scale, you may draw some attention
to yourself.