Fedora 11 network share browsing using Natuilus with Samba - Fixed?

Mail Llists lists at sapience.com
Sun Jan 3 01:44:59 UTC 2010

On 01/02/2010 07:51 PM, Randy Yates wrote:
   2) use opendns - its free and the fastest public dns

> I've been using 4.2.2.4 and 4.2.2.5 for years - is opendns better
> than that?

 namebench GUI crashes on me (f12) but command line version runs fine ..
it even tells you who is hijacking .. ha ha ..

  ./namebench.py -x

 I am running -r 20 as I dont want to wait for 200 tests .. also there
are some graphs on the websit ein my prev email showing speeds from
their tests using namebench.