Openoffice PDF output depends on gnome theme

Prasan prasanhetti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:53:39 UTC 2010

I use the 'darklooks' gtk theme and  openoffice.org 3.1.1 comes with Fedora
12 x86_64.

The document background is dark when this theme is used  as expected and the
default text color is white. When I convert a document to PDF using the
built-in pdf exporter I expect the PDF to be normal( white background, black
text). This works for normal text but all the math equations and some
drawings are still in white. (i.e. white in white background)

Is this the expected behaviour (the true WYSIWYG even considering the gtk
theme) or is this a bug in openoffice?.