where does Fedora 12 store network / samba shares info

Kevin Kempter kevink at consistentstate.com
Thu Jan 7 18:09:47 UTC 2010

Hi all;

I was awful close to running out of space on my HD's in my laptop so I bought
2 500GB drives and installed Fedora 12 on them.  I've grabbed most of what I
needed from the old drives in several cases I had to pull out my new drives,
install the old drives, boot into my old install (Fedora 10) and pull info
from the system.

I've found that I forgot to grab the IP/settings for a samba share (a LACIE
network drive) I use fairly often.  I can mount the old drives via an external
USB enclosure but I don't know where this info would be stored outside of
booting into Fedora 10 again and opening Dolphin --> Network --> Samba Shares

(if memory serves, it's possible that I set it up originally as a zeroconf
share)

I really dont want to swap the drives yet again for this.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance