Re: Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Fri Jan 8 01:11:58 UTC 2010

2010/1/1 Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com>:
> Has anyone looked into openSUSE's brilliant integration of Firefox
> into KDE4? Is this something that interests the Fedora community?

I have stumbled across a Firefox add-on theme called "Oxygen KDE"
which I think does a pretty amazing job of making Firefox look like a
KDE app.
I scanned the extracted files with ClamAV and it was clean, but I
still recommend you do this yourself too.

If you're after a solution, give this a try. To see what it's like
I've put an entry on my blog:
"http://blog.christophersmart.com/2010/01/08/make-firefox-look-like-a-kde-app-in-one-simple-step/"

-c