[Fedora-livecd-list] installing from liveCD

tony tony at tgds.net
Tue Nov 8 08:08:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

I read that Ubuntu is about to release a liveCD that can be installed to
the HD. I would like my liveCD to be able to do that. Can it be done
already with kickstart?

Second in order to get around various problems concerning dvdcss and
other multimedia libraries and programs I need but which have "issues"
can I have a user clickable button to do a yum install with sudo? I
don't see why not, but would like to know if anyone has ever done this
kind of thing.

Third I am having trouble with encrypted passwords for my default user.
What is the best way of encrypting the password then getting the
encrypted text to install in my liveCD?

TIA

Tony
--