[Fedora-livecd-list] Replace isolinux with grub...

Chyryll Zariss czar at chysar.com
Mon Oct 17 13:23:50 UTC 2005

My way of adding grub failed when followed (as below) my previous
posting. I found out the .sh file having an isolinux inside such as:

in install-boot.sh:
cp $sysdir/boot/isolinux/initrd.img $csysdir/boot/isolinux/initrd.img
cp $sysdir/boot/vmlinuz-$kernel $csysdir/boot/isolinux/vmlinuz
cp /usr/lib/syslinux/isolinux.bin $csysdir/boot/isolinux/
cat > $csysdir/boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg <<_EOF_

in livecd-mkinitrd.sh:

imagedir="/boot/isolinux/"
image="initrd.img"

Anyhow to change this isolinux to grub folder/file  to read grub?

Thanks..