[Fedora-livecd-list] FCLiveCD with a persistent home possibly?

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 17 16:24:40 UTC 2005

I've seen a few LiveCDs that allow for a persistent home, I am curious
if this could be possible with the Official
Fedora Core LiveCD. The reason is of course we know that when the
systems power is shut down the settings
are lost. I know this can be done manually but we also know many LiveCD
users do not know enough about
the system to do this. A tool allowing the immediate mounting of an
FAT32,Ext2,Ext3 partition under /home
or /home/user would be something to look into. Other LiveCDs have this.

This idea was suggested to me by a Fedora Core user in the UK.
This would require I guess, unless further developed and integrated, an
already available partition, that is formatted
of course. Ok, thanks

Jasper O. Hartline
jasperhartline at adelphia.net