[Fedora-livecd-list] problems solved new ones appear

tony tony at tgds.net
Thu Oct 20 11:13:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

Please excuse my newbieness on IRC channel yesterday. Despite using the
Internet since Sept 1994 I had never used IRC before! IM yes IRC no...

I did solve a lot of problems since and have a ks file for building a
LiveCD with X (modified for CLE266) and Gnome. I am about to modify
comp.xml to include some new packages and remove unused ones.

I have uncovered a bug in the post install scripts that I have posted to
bugzilla - when the script runs it cleans out name servers in
resolve.conf on the build machine! I noticed because the radio stopped
every time I build an iso (14 to date). Thank you radioparadise!

Just a short question: does the  --resolvedeps option have any bugs?

Cheers

Tony
--
Tony Grant