[Fedora-livecd-list] OK, folks, where to now?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 20:34:13 UTC 2005

Thanks to the efforts of Darko Ilic and those who supported him / went
before him, we now have a spiffy tool that creates Fedora-based Live CDs.

Now what?

Well, I think it's time to start using Kadischi to create some Live CDs,
and thinking about whether we can bless these Live CDs with the Fedora
name, that's what.

Any packages in Core+Extras for FC4 would probably be fair game, I would
think.

Good idea or bad idea?  Let's hear it, folks.  I'm looking for opinions.
I'm also looking for Live CDs to download.  :)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan