[Fedora-livecd-list] python bactrace and failure.

Skunk Worx skunkworx at verizon.net
Mon Sep 26 19:27:11 UTC 2005

more info : the previous message involved using /tmp/fc4 as a loopback
from the DVD iso. The second time I tried it I used the anaconda GUI.

I got a popup offering to debug, so i did a "p nfsinfo" and got
"/dev/loop0". I guess it thought it was going a nfs install and there is
no colon in the string.

Next I linked /tmp/fc4 into /var/www/html and started http and tried a
http command line install with this command line :

kadischi http://localhost/fc4 /cdimages/fedora-live.iso
--kickstart=/root/a-ks.cfg -C

Now I get the following traceback :

/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/06sysconfig.py
making initrd image
/kadischi/livecd-build_no8/system/lib/modules/None is not a directory.

   ***  Fatal error: /usr/local/share/kadischi/livecd-mkinitrd.sh
returned non zero (256) exit code. Aborting execution.

Cleaning up temporary files...
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/kadischi.py", line 254, in ?
     run ("%s %s %s" % (normalize_path([bindir, 'livecd-mkinitrd.sh']),
sysdir, kernel_version), builddir)
   File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/lib/functions.py", line 115, in run
     cleanup (builddir)
   File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/lib/functions.py", line 104, in cleanup
     shutil.move (normalize_path([builddir,'.buildstamp']),
'/tmp/product/.buildstamp')
NameError: global name 'shutil' is not defined

Any help is appreciated.

--
SW