[Fedora-livecd-list] Live-CD and shutting down

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:23:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

 I tried today preparing a LiveCD using kadischi and it works great !
you've done a wonderful job !

I am quite a newbie to liveCD ; I have a question (which is not specific to
your LIveCD project) and I hope you can give me some advice:

When I want to turn off (not reboot but power down) the computer
(which was started from your LiveCD),
I run "shutdown -h now".
I cannot eject the CD before because it is mounted (there is no
response to pressing the eject button ).

When I press the eject button  during shutdown process it still does
not respond.

Is there a way to cause it to ejecct during suthdown (or must I start
the computer
again)?

Regards,
Mark