[Fedora-livecd-list] Newbie question

Martin Steinmann msteinmann at vesbridge.com
Mon Aug 14 21:37:51 UTC 2006

Hi

I am new to Kadischi but succeeded at building my first LiveCD. However,
something changed - maybe I upgraded the FC5 system or something - and
now Kadischi does not work anymore.

I use this command directly from the Wiki:

kadischi
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os
/tmp/fedora-live.iso

It runs through up until the moment when it would start to actually
install the RPMs. The error message is:

The file expat-1.95.8-8.2.i386.rpm cannot be opened. This is due to a
missing file or perhaps a corrupt package. If you are installing from CD
this usually means that the CD media is corrupt .....   REBOOT

However, that file is in the repository.

Any suggestions?

--martin