[Fedora-livecd-list] New CVS maintainer

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 13:06:47 UTC 2006

J. Hartline wrote:

> The kadischi-nokernel.patch needs to go into CVS, regardless of the
> Fedora Core platform.
> I'll be submitting a patch to the Anaconda devs later, hopefully it'll
> get accepted, at which time
> kadischi-fc5tx.patch can also be merged.

OK, sorry I've been a bit quiet since having been given the kadischi
"CVS reins" but I've been travelling for a few days and turned out to
have patchier net access than I was expecting.

Anyway I plan to tag the current CVS (if it hasn't been done already) as
a line in the sand, and then start testing and commiting patches into
head, from a quick look at a couple of them I'm going to need to make
some conditional on FC5T2 so as not to break FC4.