[Fedora-livecd-list] the poor Kadischi doesn't have a Logo

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 19 01:15:15 UTC 2006

> Fedora sub-projects generally do not have unique logos.  As work
> progresses on the Fedora logo, new variations will be created for the
> sub-projects.  They will basically be the same logo with the sub-project
> name added.
>
> Also, keep in mind that Kadischi is currently in a 'beta' state.  It
> probably isn't something we want to push too heavily to end users just
> yet.  As things drive forward, needs will see Kadischi put to proper use.

I have a question here.
Kadischi is not listed here : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects
because of its early stages  of development ?

Note that Fedora Community Free Media Project too is in development
stage. but It is listed.

I quote:
Fedora Community Free Media Project
(!) This project is still in development stage. Test period until FC5
Release Date.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com