[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi on 2006-02-01 rawhide

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 23:23:05 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> look for my mail on FC5T2: anaconda makes my screen flicker!!
> Ive attached a patch to solve this. You can give it a try.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2006-January/msg00263.html

OK, that's a pretty simple one to fix "by eye" anyway, just a question
of keeping the patches up with speed with anaconda, the partitioning
screen is the "big issue" for me ... last time I tried adding extra

    dispatch.skipStep("xxxxxx" , permanent = 1)

sections using more guesswork than skill but didn't get anywhere, I'll
wait to see what Jasper can tell me ...