[Fedora-livecd-list] Meeting times

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 2 12:40:55 UTC 2006

Hi.
It seems like since some of us are on different sides of the worlds
perhaps we should on every Wednesday, have meeting times set at Greg's
original
proposed time, 14:00 GMT, and then again at 20:00 GMT?

What do you think? Send back a reply.

I think this would give all of us a 'Time to meet' at the least
also open up an avenue for people wanting to attend but may not make it
to one, or another.
Is this redundant, is it going to create too much out-of-sync'ness?
Surely not if both meeting notes are posted somewhere, by someone.

J. Hartline