[Fedora-livecd-list] Meeting times

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 14:11:37 UTC 2006

J. Hartline wrote:

> It seems like since some of us are on different sides of the worlds
> perhaps we should on every Wednesday, have meeting times set at Greg's
> original
> proposed time, 14:00 GMT, and then again at 20:00 GMT?
>
> What do you think? Send back a reply.

So long as the logs are posted from one meeting to the next, the problem
is that the 20:00 merting is relatively soon after the 14:00 meeting so
it can pick up points, but the next 14:00 meeting will always be nearly
a week after the preceeding 20:00 meeting, so it might make the flow a
bit difficult.

> I think this would give all of us a 'Time to meet' at the least
> also open up an avenue for people wanting to attend but may not make it
> to one, or another.
> Is this redundant, is it going to create too much out-of-sync'ness?
> Surely not if both meeting notes are posted somewhere, by someone.

I kept a log last night, and chitlesh posted it to the wiki, but it got
a bit munged there, so I tried to repost it here, but it's too big and
awaits moderator approval, I can send it direct if you'd like?