[Fedora-livecd-list] New CVS maintainer

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 18:35:40 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

A bit of movement after last nights meeting, Elliot Lee has granted me
cvsdevel access for kadischi, I already have pointers from Chitlesh for
some things waiting to get into CVS, any more from anyone else?
including KADISCHI in the title would be helpful.

I'm not going to rush to fix (or break!) anything especially as I've
only got kadischi installed on FC5 not on FC4 yet.

Obviouwly kadischi on FC4 is still going to require patches to anaconda
and I can't change that, but I hope to incorporate Jasper's patch(es) so
that on FC5 (where anaconda patches are no longer required) patches to
the kadischi are also no longer required by the user.

Bear with me ...

Andy.