[Fedora-livecd-list] FC5T2 Kernel Panic

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 5 12:15:21 UTC 2006

Hai there,
Last night I did some BAB programming just to get kadischi working.
Ive forced livecd-mkinitrd to read certain broken links.

creating iso image /tmp/FC5.iso
Warning: using transparent compression. This is a nonstandard Rock Ridge
         extension. The resulting filesystem can only be transparently
         read on Linux. On other operating systems you need to call
         mkzftree by hand to decompress the files.
Unknown file type (unallocated) /tmp/livecd-build_no29/compressed/.. -
ignoring and continuing

My question is what is causing this :
Unknown file type (unallocated) /tmp/livecd-build_no29/compressed/..

does it have to do with the following kernel panic ?:

VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
/bin/ash: error while loading shared libraries: libsepol.so.1
           : cannot open shared object files : No such file or directory
EXT2-fs : unable to read superblock
isofs_fill_super : bread failed, dev=md11, iso_blknum=16, block=32
kernel panic - not syncing : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(9,1)

This reminds me about a libsepol.so.1 that Jasper mentioned before.
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com