[Fedora-livecd-list] integrate squashfs: help!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 21 16:32:23 UTC 2006

Hai there,
im trying to integrate mksquashfs, i think Finalzone too :)
but the main difficulty is that I can't integrate these files
cp $sysdir/boot/isolinux/initrd.img $csysdir/boot/isolinux/initrd.img
cp $sysdir/boot/vmlinuz-$kernel $csysdir/boot/isolinux/vmlinuz
cp /usr/lib/syslinux/isolinux.bin $csysdir/boot/isolinux/
cat > $csysdir/boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg <<_EOF_
to the Read-Only squashfs since in kadischi.py in comments it's said :::

install boot & conf files in compressed tree (they shoudn`t be compressed)

Ive attached my kadischi.py on which im working on. maybe Finalzone /
JasperHartline may come up with a solution :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com