[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi/UserContributions (was yum in kickstart %post)

Brenton D. Rothchild brentonr at dorm.org
Sat Feb 25 21:53:06 UTC 2006

J. Hartline wrote:
> I think the Kadischi/UserContributions on the wiki would be the best idea.

I assume we can always move things around later if necessary.  Being
that I've never used (as in added content to) the fedoraproject.org
wiki, I don't know who would need to create such a page, etc?

> Really, what ends up happening if parts aren't distinguished easily from
> what is or isn't absolutely
> mandatory can lead to alot of confusion, and etc. (For other users of
> course).

I absolutely agree - the last thing I want to see is any detraction
from this project's forward momentum.

-Brenton Rothchild